What kind of changes would u like to see?

Discussion in 'Feedback / Support' started by weli, May 3, 2009.

1. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

Hi hi,

Wondering what kind of changes will you like to see on the forum....

Anything goes of course :grin:

2. crank37

crank37 Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

how about a shoutbox?

3. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

A shoutbox..... hmmm .... I dunno if CT already tought about it ....

4. bsktkase

bsktkase Admin FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Well there is a shoutbox but just for the team, admins/mods, etc. Think one of the reasons why it's not open to everyone is cuz of maybe people spamming it with links and such? i could be wrong but i think this was brought up before, long ago. But we'll wait to see what an admin has to say on this ;;)

5. Auira

Auira Guest

We can pretty much stop the spamming & all in the shoutbox, we used to allow a few of the priviledge groups shoutbox access, as sort of an incentive to get upgraded, when we had server problems last year the shoutbox went bye bye for awhile. This time round we've only had 1st admin & then we allowed Mods to see it again & kept it with only those 2 usergroups, partly because we can talk about team stuff in there freely, although we haven't really decided if to open it to other usergroups yet, in fact we haven't really thought about that too much just yet.

6. bsktkase

bsktkase Admin FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Ah, sounds like it is possible then, not a bad idea to get around to later on when more important things are done first of course. My personal opinion on it is might be helpful and useful and just better for members to get in touch with us or just for more to jump in on conversations going on and feel more a part of it here.

7. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Soon we'll make the shoutbox accessible to more members. There's a couple things we need to tweak/fix before we do it.

This is a nice thread. I hope we do get a nice amount of feedback.
    I'm sticking it and moving to the feedback forum.

8. MrBombatic

MrBombatic Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

When in the edit box of a post, the mouse pointer blends into the black bg and it's very hard to see where I'm clicking. Was wondering if it's possible to make the mouse pointer stand out in the edit box or make the edit box white, like the Quick Reply box.

9. Auira

Auira Guest

Perhaps I misunderstand, however the cursor options are client side/local, that is it's to do with your computer options. The background in the edit box is white in all skins except Electric, I assume you are using that? As you can change your mouse cursor on your comp if it's a problem, atleast for a quick fix at the mo.

10. The Crow

I have white background in all skins except Electric too (if that's the skin you're using we can change its background to white or something else).

11. MrBombatic

MrBombatic Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

Thanks for replying. The only skins I have are Mechanical and Predator, I'm using Predator at the moment. Will switch to Mechanical and see how it goes.

EDIT: It had to do with the Editor Mode, not necessarily the skin. I just switched the settings to the one with the white background (the top "A"). Gonna keep the Mechanical skin anyway!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  12. The Crow

It's true. I forgot only Admins can see the other skins now... the reason is that none of the mods/add-ons are working on them yet.

13. Auira

Auira Guest

Makes sense. I tend to forget aswell what skins others can see & so on! :)

14. xD3M0Nx

xD3M0Nx Cracking Team PROSPECT

My 2 cents

Changes..humm,The "SecurityZone" broken into subforums..proxies..tools..tutorials..ect.
    I think it would make it easier to browse and leech proxies or tutorial topics.

I should also get rep. points, reg. points and randomly awarded a metal :king: every Monday, just because its Monday.

15. Auira

Auira Guest

Security Zone will be broken into sections once it has enough material. It is also the small implementation that is left from starting up a school however we've not continued, we have some more areas in a hidden area which is quite abit bigger.

Admins deserve the random awards, the effort put in behind the scenes is far more than people will realise & the amount of hours put into the board behind the scenes is pretty large. :p

16. Drasha

Drasha Friend FRIEND

As an award I am herby giving you a right to call yourself the Lord of Big Titties. This award comes with the right to wear melon-sized bra on your butt while watching TV and the right to touch boobs of one random lady with D+ cups once a week. Enjoy it yer great highness :king:

17. Auira

Auira Guest

Have you had bra cushions for the butt put into production? :p

Meh no great highness stuff although in return I award you with this...

[​IMG]

18. xD3M0Nx

xD3M0Nx Cracking Team PROSPECT

Sounds like a plan, better get busy filling it up.

Nature of building/running your own forum...but we are greatfull you all do it :clap:

All hail, "Lord of Big Titties". :king::clap:

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  19. CyberPirate

CyberPirate Recruit FRACKERS MEMBER

I design for those who like light designs.

20. The Crow

If you can design signatures/banners you could earn a lot of points soon. ;;)