Question about points

Discussion in 'Feedback / Support' started by viper3ko, Aug 11, 2008.

1. viper3ko

viper3ko Banned Fracker

Hi, I was wondering do you lose points once you request for promotion? Or do you keep those points and keep building? Thanks

2. Spliffy

Spliffy Professional Fracker FRIEND

Yes i think you use the points up if your request is accepted. & then you start building them up again, if i remember correctly?

3. Auira

Auira Guest

Yea, it's a "buy" type deal, you get promotion, you lose the points it took to get that promotion... It's a way to somewhat ensure people who get promotion have atleast somewhat earned it a little as opposed to replying poorly in the passes all year without any contributions.

4. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

i was gana ask this question as well its anwered already thx.

5. cappo

cappo Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

was wondering the same thing

6. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Well, this system might change again soon. We have too many passwords forums and not enough people posting passes.

We'll probably get rid of the points shop area (maybe temporarily until we have more active crackers) and offer instead a gold/elite membership that members would buy with points.

Maybe we'll keep the marketplace and use it as we originally intended.. a place for members to buy/sell goods and services for points.

To answer your question, points will be deducted if you buy a membership upgrade.

We'll have more info regarding this soon.

7. darkeevee

darkeevee Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

i want to start posting passwords on the forums but i cant really get my programs to work and get the passwords like i had before i liked accessdiver cause it was easy to use and it got me a lot for some sites but now i cant seem to get any
    would the passwords forums still be open? i might want to start relearning it again

8. darkeevee

and crow the program u suggested i think it was sentry i had no hits and i had good adequate proxies is there a better one i can use with better wordlists?

9. The Crow

We'll re-open the cracking forums any moment and I'll post some new combos when we do. You should give C-Force a try, in my opinion it's the best public bruteforcer, it doesn't have many advanced features and the form cracker is dated, but it cracks most pop-ups just fine... I've been using it for 5-6 years, still works great.

10. darkeevee

lol crow i know that but i dont crack pop up forms i crack regular logins it seems to me that we need to compile a list of good sites to crack these sites because some new crackers have very inadequate proxies to use and find out there
    i was wondering if there would be a section if you guys re-open the cracking forums to teach people and help them get started good like giving people some places to get proxies, judges, and also combo lists well i have a few i could share

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  11. The Crow

I think we'll try to do that. We've talked about this before, but because of different reasons we haven't implemented it yet. We won't have a cracking school, those never work, you end up with a bunch of people hoping to learn how to crack their favorite sites over night.

We'll provide all the necessary info and resources to get anyone interested started, anyone serious about learning, will definitely learn.

Hopefully some real crackers will come out of this and not some simple prackers (I don't wanna offend anyone so I won't get into details about this :p).

Anyway, we'll re-open the cracking forums probably this weekend, maybe sooner.

12. darkeevee

lol thankx crow i found a site that would probably help me out more and i will see what i get out of it and try to share it here if i dont get anything new then o well but i got some proxy lists i can share once it is up i just need something to extract them from the sites they are hosted on

13. Vlad1952

Vlad1952 Not a Horny Man CRACKING ELITE

There was a proxy drought for a long time, I was always reluctant to share my proxy sources, but the situation has gotten better the last year or so, so I'll share some of my proxy sources once the cracking forum is open again.

14. The Crow

The proxy supply is almost as good as 3-4 years ago. Back then you could easily get lists of 1k+ anonymous proxies. A few days ago I got 1k working proxies for the first time in like 4 years.

The cracking forums are open again btw. ;;)

http://forum.nxo.cc/cracking-zone