Naked Pics of Jennifer Lawrence and 100 other Hollywood stars leaked

Discussion in 'Frackers Chatter' started by Raylan, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Raylan

Raylan Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Anyone got them? I can't find them anywhere. :'(

Photos purportedly showing Jennifer Lawrence and more than 100 other Hollywood stars naked have leaked online.

Among others the list includes Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Mary Kate Olsen, Cara Delevingne, Kate Bosworth, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and Kaley Cucoo.

The pictures were allegedly discovered, according to Buzzfeed, by an iCloud leak which allowed the celebrities’ phones to be hacked.

Lawrence’s spokesperson has released a statement saying: “This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence”.

This morning many celebrities have been quick to deny the photographs are genuine, with a spokesperson for Ariana Grande saying: “These photos are completely fake,”

Around 60 nude selfies of Lawrence were reportedly hacked, with the individual claiming to also possess explicit videos of the young star.

A master list claiming to show the names of all the stars hacked was touted online last night, beginning to gather traction online with many household names on the list taking to Twitter to deny the photos were genuine.

2. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

I downloaded the full pack last night. I'm not posting them here because we might get in trouble, but I'll PM you the link where I found them. ;)

3. bsktkase

bsktkase Admin FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

they were glorious :) seen most of them from the rest of the list too. Like TC said probably not a good idea to make public link to see but if your a fan of reddit they can easily be found on there ;)

4. xD3M0Nx

xD3M0Nx Cracking Team PROSPECT

Give it a few days, and it'll be too wide spread to realistically prosecute anyone ;)

5. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

I want to see those too ... i need that link TC ...

6. abdoahly2010

abdoahly2010 Rookie FRACKERS MEMBER