Finally Back Online

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by The Crow, Jun 2, 2014.

1. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

First of all, we should've been back last friday night. I had the server fixed by friday afternoon, unfortunately our host support is not the best or the fastest and they don't work on weekends apparently.

Customer satisfaction is not something that they lose sleep over, so making us waste another 3 days offline wasn't that big of a deal for them, until today they decided to do something about it.

Anyway, we're back. I'll continue looking for new servers though, this kind of customer service is unacceptable and although we rarely need their support (this is probably the first time in 7-8 months since we've been here that I actually used it), we can't wait 3 days for a response if we need it again; not working on weekends is unacceptable for a web host.

This situation was really out of our hands (which made it even more frustrating). I want to remind everyone to follow us on Twitter (@TheFrackers), I always keep it updated during downtimes or forum upgrades.

All Premium Members will have an extra week of access added to their membership.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

-Frackers Administration

• Like Like x 4
  2. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

The server, forum and several add-ons were upgraded. Please let us if you come across any glitches.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raylan

Raylan Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

I kept informed through our twitter account. Good job bringing the site back up!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bsktkase

bsktkase Admin FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Twitter is a lifesaver for downtimes here so its highly recommended to follow or at least bookmark it to know when you can visit again your guys favorite pass site ;)

• Like Like x 1